Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Ahhh, classes are finally over

Well, Looks like the warmer weather may be upon us soon. This has been the weirdest weather ever this year! And it is still plaguing the nation. They will be in my prayers for quite a while.
My daughter graduated from college this month, and I was pleased as punch to see her take that walk to get her sheepskin! I don't know where she is headed from here, but I know she will excel no matter what it is. 

It is so nice to have a bit of time to myself now that classes are over for the summer. I did learn a ton in class, and that is always a good thing, but I really need a break for a while! Of course, next month I'll be missing it all again... I Did manage to make a mold that created the end result that I wanted, yeah! I was really proud of this little cat. It took 16 seemingly endless weeks to get here. I hope everyone enjoys their summer as well!
 

No comments: